Sheep

Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me what breed of sheep the one on the left is please? And the other two if you can. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 67
See Most Recent
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Sheep

Yes, hurry up, CB Piccies needed please Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 67
See Most Recent

SAM OHHHHHHHHH i want that Black lamb,,,,he or she is the most adorable one i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Lambing Live was very interesting last night,,telling of the different breeds and so forth. I could get into that. And the Bulls were splendid fellows. Magnificent Specimins.

I also think the Dark haired farmer is a bit of a dish!!!. My oh My!!. I might become a Farmers wife. I could be seriously.

Message 62 of 67
See Most Recent

It is a ewe lamb Rose,
I haven't watched lambing live up to now this year, it never fails to amaze me how clean & bright they are, most times during lambing we stink ,haven't had much sleep & towards the end are so tired we all look like the walking dead, usually covered from head to foot in blood ,ewe goo& sheep poo! One of my shepherds watched it & his remark was " if we had put a ewe in a pen that small we would have dead lambs. But! It gives you an idea of what it's about I suppose, but if they want people to see real lambing they should show it with the downside just to give the real picture not just the nice bits.

**********Sam**********
Message 63 of 67
See Most Recent

abba lamb.jpegSpringtime!!!!!!, Springtime,,Boing, Boing,Boing.xx

Message 64 of 67
See Most Recent

Yes i agree Sam. Truth be told if i was there i would probably feel a little light headed as i cannot stand the sight of BLOOD,even my own. I still think maybe with the animals i could overcome it though.

heart

Message 65 of 67
See Most Recent

Saw this little Lamb with its mum this morning, so cute. IMG_1210a.JPG

Message 66 of 67
See Most Recent

SSo Cute,,new babies dancing and Prancing for Joy!!!!!.

Message 67 of 67
See Most Recent