SUNNY AFTERNOON

I have been reading rave reviews about this.  A musical about the Kinks, playing at the Hampstead Theatre, and sold out, sold out, sold out.Woman Sad  That's what I get for cancelling my subscription to Q magazine and even now can go days without reading the paper.

Can I ask that, if any of you hear about it transferring to the West End ( of which there is talk), you post and let me know.  I would love to see it.  Thanking you *mwaah*

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

SUNNY AFTERNOON

Gina is near London so she is the one that might notice if it comes down there. It does sound good. I was a big fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

I will keep my eyes peeled for you Rainy, I am often in London taking people to theatres so

will probably notice if it comes to the West End.  I'll have a look in the group travel and coach

magazines too as there is usually advance notice of stuff like that.

Watch this space!

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

I'll come back to you tomorrow Rainy,  I've got a theatre listings thingamajig somewhere

but I can't find it.  It's got the up-coming ones in it too.

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

http://www.ents24.com/london-events/hampstead-theatre/sunny-afternoon/3819633

If you go to this site you can sign up for an e-mail to let you know whenever this or any other show is appearing.

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

There's nothing in my latest theatre listings - this is for Spring this year but there will be

another one out in a few weeks for the Autumn listings.  I guess you could always contact

the theatre where it's currently performing and ask if they know anything.

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

Sounds good , be great if you can get to see it,  ive always been a fan love waterloo sunset 🙂

SUNNY AFTERNOON

Does sound good. I saw them live on a comeback tour in the early 80s, their music is timeless. They were really good live.
Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

It opens for a short run (beg Nov to end Jan) at the Harold Pinter Theatre in the West End.  I have my tickets for end November.

So........................... can you all say a prayer to whoever it is you pray to that I don't fall victim to any lurgy.  This is my summer holiday Woman LOL because my consultant won't clear me for travel outwith UK Woman Sad so this is as close to sunshine as I'm gonna get.

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

Rainy, how long will you be in London for?
Photobucket
Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

Oh Gina it is only an overnight, staying out at Kew, close to Heathrow.  My immune system's down a bit so I have to make the trip as easy as possible.  So, cab from H/row to Kew (hopefully a quick trip along the M4) and then return cabs from Kew to theatre.  Have quotes from a couple of cab companies.

I can't do the train or the tube anymore because I'm not sure enough on my feet.

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

I'm near Kew & Heathrow (about halfway)
Photobucket
Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

Carol me darlin...I hope you have the time of your life...& I'll be speaking to my Angels for you heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

Hope you have a really super trip and sending get well and stay well vibes

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

So glad you have your tickets RDW , sounds great and am sure you will have a fab time xx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

SUNNY AFTERNOON

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-weather-forecasters-predict-country-4529710
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent