Picture this.....

Oh went out to the vets with the dog on the way back stopped at mr T's and bought a super duper hurdy gurdy sound bar for our tv. Comes home with a huge box plonks it in the living room and says off you go wife. My job to connect anything electrical. After an hour the simple instructions discarded on the floor. It wouldn't work and OH was ranting about the shop the sound bar anybody. What was he doing yup sat on his bum moaning. Needless to say world war 3 broke out. Huge box still sitting in lounge even though I asked him to get rid of it. I have escaped upstairs now and will no doubt do it tomorrow with out any problems. OH is out tomorrow.
Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Picture this.....

I know just what you mean Ed.  I hate setting up anything electric where my mother is.  It's nigh on impossible.  It would help if my mother could learn how to keep quiet and let me concentrate on what I'm doing or trying to do.  That'll never happen in the memory of man.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Picture this.....

My better half calls the HDD/DVD/VHS recorder/ player ( boys toy!) we have  "THE SCARY THING"!!!  Mind you took me best part of a day to get the damn thing connected to the TV and cable box

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent