Oooop....doh....and oooerrr...

embarrased 3 smiley.gif....well I feel a bit of a t*t actually.....potted up a peony for a girl in work, taking it along to the kitchen didn't I go and trip up the step,it's quite high, caught my croc on the lip of the step and fell full length into the kitchen...squished the plantpot too. I don't think my right hoof is totally better, it just won't step upwards as well as the other one......

what a plonker......................

Photobucket

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Awwwwwwwww CB.  These things happen.  I know since I had my right ankle removed nearly 20 years ago, there are times my right foot doesn't want to do what it should so I can sympathise.

BTW, if I'm not back shortly, don't be too surprised as we are expecting thunder shortly.  It's just started raining oh and it's just started.  I sooner it do it now than when we're in bed.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Oh dear hope the peony is allright,   sorry Hope you didn't hurt yourself CB.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

OOooooooops CB enjoy your trip???. You are a one hun!!!. Hope you and flower are ok though!!!???.xxxxxxxxx

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Meant to add in my post last night that it started to thunder.  Thankfully, it didn't last too long.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

hahahahaaa Ed, the peony survived, it was still standing erect this morning, which was more than I was!!!confused cow smiley.gif

lovely bruises on my hands arm and leg but I must have osteopathed myself when I hit the floor with a splat, as my sciatica has gone for a while......

would ya credit it!!!!!laffin smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

At least your back's better today even if you are covered in bruises elsewhere.  Hope that you bruises soon disperse CB.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Ahh Captain, hope you are ok and no real harm done.

And the peony of course!

Poor you, I expect the old dignity took a bit of a battering too!

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

I've been a wally today too, I've walked into a huge, floor-standing electric fan which I didn't notice!

I also knocked the mirror off the coach I was driving 'cos I was so concentrated on the new car

on one side of me, as was my colleague, neither of us took much notice of the mirror and my

mirror collided with the mirror on his coach.  No huge harm done though and I now have some

nice (but broken into smithereens) mirror glass for making mosaics with!

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Just runs in to see how CB and Fishy are after their mishaps.  Hope that you are both alright.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent