Name that song???

Anyone shed any light on this one - only got a few snatches as it's been used to the backdrop of From Fact to Fiction on Radio 4 this evening.

Bloke singing with guitar

You feel your heart

a beating drum,

you face the fire,

you see the light,

the time has come

Then later there's this bit, with a young woman joining in

this day is ours, we'll rule the world

I think that's what they're singing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b048hzvq

The first bit comes near the beginning just after the FFTF intro - the last bit isn't until the end about 12:30 mins later.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

Name that song???

You feel your heart

a beating drum,

you face the fight,

you see the light,

the time has come

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

I listened to it and googled the lyrics but came up with nothing. Perhaps those bits were just written for the programme?

still sig
Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

I've been trying every which way to find them out but nada.

I'm sure I have heard the song elsewhere - well the bit at the end where the woman joins in.

Tres frustrating.

Thank you for trying too - at least I've not missed something somewhere.

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

OOhhhhh im normally up on my music but ive never heard that one,,, or the words!!!.heart

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

It's a right pain too because there is no way to contact that particular programme as it's all individual writers/directors - no producers.

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

No idea on that one, sorry.  However, on that's been on my brain all week since hearing it

on a CD, the chorusy bit is".....oh, everybody;'s biggin' it up for me...."  That's the only bit I can

remember. 

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

Not sure if "Smokie" sang a song with that as the chorus, Fishie. Sounds familiar.

Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

Cant you put the words in on an internet search?,,, or there must be a site where you can type in words and it finds songs in its search engine?. I would give that a go.Woman Happy

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

I've already done that - before trying here, Rose.

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

Ohhh i thought maybe that would do it,,,darn it. I have no other suggestions at moment pet!!heart

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

It will have to remain a mystery - for now.

I am a woman on a mission

Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

have you tried emailing radio 4 or  tweeting them/

that sometimes gets answers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

Lol. It's so annoying when you can't get something off your mind! I expect you to sit bolt upright in bed one morning about 3pm & scream " I've got it!!."

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

Well, I hope I'm up before 3pm - LOL!

And if I'm up at 3AM, I'll rush down to post it here, de toute sweet.

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

Name that song???

lol.yes I had a feeling you might, ! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent