Mondays. oh you know what I'm asking.

We are having Sunday leftovers chicken and veg chuckef in the cook ppt with a tin of tomatoes. Smells nice goodness knows what it will taste like.
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

fry up tonight but mostly  done in the oven.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

we had fish and chips and they were horrible. I can't understand it as he's usually the best....shan't be going back there. didn't enjoy them one bit......confused cow smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

don't fancy anything, but since I have to take tablets with food, a cheese sarnie

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

@captainbovine wrote:

we had fish and chips and they were horrible. I can't understand it as he's usually the best....shan't be going back there. didn't enjoy them one bit......confused cow smiley.gif

Now you see, if he was the best, I would assume that the fish was a bit off or the oil was a bit old or I was having a funny day.  I wouldn't say I'd never go back just on one bad experience.  Not if he was usually the best.  I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.  If you leave him you could be having second best for ever more.  Woman Sad

I went to Tesco for my flu jab today so while I was there I got some smoked haddock.  I had that with sprouts and cauliflower.

He had lentil soup and toast.  Oh why didn't I think to buy a trifle!!!  Woman Sad

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

We had our usual Monday tea of turkey, mixed veg and gravy.  It was even more delish tonight for some reason.

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

We had home made fajitas. mmmmm yummy xx

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Out for a while then coming back to homemade minestrone soup with a crusty wholemeal roll then fruit & greek yoghurt
Photobucket
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Creamy Philly pasta with peppers & ham.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

minted lamb chops, mash, carrots, celery and redcurrant gravy

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

to be honest CG, they have been tasting a bit funny for the past two times we've been. some of the chips have been so bitter, you ended up spitting them out!!!!

Wonder if it's the spuds going off....they looked alright though.....

Photobucket

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Haven't done much today so I had toast?

**********Sam**********
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Two slices of potted dog on toast with loads of black pepper...yummmm smilie bouncing smiling.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent