Mondays Manic mealtime morsels

Busy Busy Busy,  Decorated sons bedroom yesterday and he actually helped,  we had a great laugh and got it done by 9pm,  Having a new bed delivered tomorrow so had to get on with it.  He is now upstairs putting everything away (for that read watching the TV).

Our room is a tip as everything has had to be taken ot of the underbed drawers and is now in  bin bags, as son had our bed base and we are having the new one as he needed the drawers and we wanted something new.  He is chuffed to bits with it and he will be having the new matress from our new bed, as we had a new one just before Christmas.  Lordy I think I confused myself then.

Anyway probably something quick from the freezer for tea, fish and chips or maybe even a pasta bake.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

after spending all morning going from docs to hospital for a dvt scan....we had lunch out...sausage dinner by the seaside...gawd, I can't move now!!!! I've never seen so many mushy peas!!!!!!

that's it for me today.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Fresh caught Huss from the wet fish shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Cheese on toast!

**********Sam**********
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Baked sweet potato with side salad.

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Ohhhhh i been another busybee today not had time to get on here til now. Ohhhhhh. NOW,,,i will be having Chicken Hotpot with Vegetables. Caramel Frappe from marks for dessert yummy

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

chili soup with french stick.  Preceded by ice cream and redcurrants

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

We had chicken and stuffing with mixed veg and gravy.  We had fresh fruit for afters.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Made chicken enchiladas .....very tasty they were too......not made them for ages....
Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

I had chickenless chicken soup....cos the boys nicked me chicken....smilie foot shuffling.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

savory mince and roasties in large yorkshire pud..

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

here ya go Twishy, enjoy this chikin....

chick.jpg

Photobucket

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent