Message from Fluffypenquin

I received a card and message from Fluffypenquin last week.  Do you remember she had a fall in a shop about 12 months ago?

She broke her wrist and came in here to ask for advice about how to make a complaint.

She is not posting anywhere as her broken wrist went from bad-to-worse!  The consultants are trying to save her hand.  If the treatment works, then she will always have a 'disabled hand' but she could use it.  However,  if it doesn't work then she may have to face amputation eventually.  

As she said, "It is a waiting game. Certainly not something that someone would expect from a broken wrist."

Her Dad is not getting over the death of her Mam - and now her Dad has been diagnosed with cancer.  He is not coping with that either as he expressly asked the hospital in writing not be told if his tests showed cancer.  Fluffy continues to be is his greatest support in spite of her own physical challenges.

She sends everyone her best wishes and says "I miss the banter".

If you want to post on this thread, I will print out your messages and send them to her.

Anne

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Poor girl that is awful. Please send her my best wishes & I do hope her hand can be saved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Oh No that's dreadful news, I do so hope har hand can be saved and please send her my love and best wishes xxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

fluffy please accept my bigs ((((hugs)))) and you and your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers .i hope everything goes well .

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

Best wishes to fluffy and her dad.  Just when you think you have enough to cope with, along comes a second helping. Woman Sad  I hope things turn out as good as you hope for. heart

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

fluffy I am so sorry you have had so much heart ache, sending you lots of love and hugs 

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

I just can't believe what's happened.  Sending fluffy a whole of gentle hugs.  Fluffy, you are in my thoughts.

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

So awful heres hoping they can put you right fluffy. Thing of you and dad chin up and big hugs. ♥
Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Lord above what a shock! My best wishes go out to you & your father((()))

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

I want to send my very very best wishes to both Fluffy and her dad. Such a shock for both of them! I do hope all will go well with her wrist.

hugging smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Big hugs to fluffly and daddy fluffy heart

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Sending lots of love and best wishes to Fluffy, dad and family in what must be very distressing times.

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't care who you are, stop walking on the water while I'm fishing. --------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

I did not see this until now and am absolutely shocked at what I have read.  Poor girl, what a terrible trauma to have to go through and then for her wee Dad to be diagnosed with that blerdy disease into the bargain.

I send you all my love Dear R., and hope very sincerely that your hand can be saved.  If you can put your Dad in touch with the MacMillan Nurses locally it may lighten the load for you. heart

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

I'll be printing out message to send to Fluffy tomorrow.

I am just bumping this thread in case anyone has missed it and would like to join in with good wishes. 

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

thinking of fluffy this morning

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

All messages printed and put on the back of a special Ringo photo.

I think she will like that because it is personal from all of us.

Ringo by Kitekats.jpg

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Sorry - it isn't a photo ..... it is a painting that a member of FHG did of Ringo last year.

And it is his true likeness.  (The original photo which was used for his likeness was taken at Yorkshire Cat Rescue Centre when he was doing his annual visit to check on the *pesky cats* .)

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Sending my best wishes fluffy....

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent