Mdcc on the 29th ....anyone participating ?

Message 1 of 38
See Most Recent
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Mdcc on the 29th ....anyone participating ?

Looking better this morning Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 38
See Most Recent

Pennies sent Maggie x

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 22 of 38
See Most Recent

Bought and paid for some items - they do look nice!

Photobucket
Message 23 of 38
See Most Recent

Sold all mine thank you to my lovely buyers. All packed and ready to go.
Message 24 of 38
See Most Recent

Thank you lovely bidders. A good one to go out on. 🙂 I hope to be moving house in the spring so won't be doing Days for Girls for a while so won't be doing MDCC either. Thank you everyone for the charity support over the years. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 25 of 38
See Most Recent

So that's definitely the last one then is it.

Thank you to everyone who has bought from me and your incredible generosity. I thank you and my charities thank you. Without MDCC I probably wont come here anymore with it being so quiet.

Thank you all once again.
Message 26 of 38
See Most Recent

Goodbye then ed, it was nice knowing you.

Well it looks very like a case of last one out put the lights out and as I do not like the dark I will go look for another forum to join in with.

Message 27 of 38
See Most Recent

I have popped in most days but there's hardly ever anyone here DC, you can ask a question one day and someone answers the next day. Times change and people have gone elsewhere, and unless newbies know where to look they will not find their way here as it's not very well publicised.
Message 28 of 38
See Most Recent

It was my last one. It doesn't have to be yours. I need to concentrate on moving house over the next few months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 29 of 38
See Most Recent

i think with the lack of interest in mdcc the last few months from sellers and buyers i think this is definatly my last one .

it has been fun but in my opinion it has run its course.but others may want to continue.

so I would like to thank on behalf of my charities and myself all my buyers and the company that i have found on here.so a big thank you and  a happy christmas to you all.

.t07170.gif

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 30 of 38
See Most Recent

The trouble is there aren't many people doing it now. I would happily carry on, but is there any point with only 2 or 3 people doing it.

Maybe see how everyone feels in the new year.

Best wishes on your house move.
Message 31 of 38
See Most Recent

if it was like it was 2/3 years ago dozen or so sellers and 100 + items each month.then it would be ok but with just 3/4 sellers it is not worth the hassle and effort.i would love to carry on but jsut do not want to waste my time.

.................................................................................................................
Message 32 of 38
See Most Recent

I quite agree Cookie, we have had such wonderful buyers who have supported us. But just a few of us wouldn't be very interesting for buyers.

If anyone wants to carry on in the new year give me a shout and I will join in.
Message 33 of 38
See Most Recent

i will also carry on if we could get enough sellers to join.i understand people move on to other things but this has been going for a long time and charities do benifit as well as giveing us a reason to do things so come on you sellers and join us.....

Message 34 of 38
See Most Recent

The points ed & cookie have put forward have made me re-consider...I will give MDCC another bash after the New Year, & see how it goes Woman Happy

********************************************************************************

Message 35 of 38
See Most Recent

Nice one Mercs
Message 36 of 38
See Most Recent

Thank you so much Maggie...I love my bunnies heart

Message 37 of 38
See Most Recent

Glad you like them. I thought they were cute.:)

Message 38 of 38
See Most Recent