Maddening Grrrrrr

SO infuriating!!!!!. Made an order for A***S things over the phone yesterday as their online ordering was having problems and it messed up my order doing it that way!. Then i just went to check the things i ordered for tomorrow and she had made mistakes. I told them everything i wanted and how many, my address and postcode. They had made mistakes on all of those things. WHY oh WHY can they never get it correct?. You think its going to be a straightforward process but OH NOOOO!!. I had a headache yesterday as it was stressful enough for me just ordering stuff online without getting uptight. I did it so carefully. Now they are ringing me tomorrow when it has gone through there system at to which point they can reorder for me!!. Why can they not do it today???. Computers and their systems. Im like that advert with Dawn French and Churchie in the cafe at the moment!!!!!!. Rant over,,,, keep calm Rose it will be alright. Im obviously not the only one this happens too i know.Woman MadWoman Mad

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Maddening Grrrrrr

Oh Rose, and breathe,  We are still having problems with BT, ie they are still charging us even though we closed the account 2 months ago. I have spoken to about 10 different people and everytime I have to tell the whole story,

I hope everything is ok for you.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Maddening Grrrrrr

ed if you pay bt by direct debit you can just cancel either by internet banking or contacting your bank
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Maddening Grrrrrr

Waves to Fiona,

Done that cancelled direct debit, but now they are sending bills 7 days to pay etc etc etc.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Maddening Grrrrrr

If a company employs staff they should know what their doing!!!!!. Ive been told they wont be delivered tomorrow, but they will ring and make sure its delivered another day. If i come home tomorrow and theres been a delivery im going to go BONKERS!!!!!. LOL. PUT on a happy grin and smile smile smile,,,, im so happy, im so happy!. Let it all just drift off into the distance in a Bubble and go POP!!!!. STRESS GONE!!.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Maddening Grrrrrr

@ed_blackadder_1 wrote:

Oh Rose, and breathe,  We are still having problems with BT, ie they are still charging us even though we closed the account 2 months ago. I have spoken to about 10 different people and everytime I have to tell the whole story,

I hope everything is ok for you.

Thank you Hun,,,it will be alright.Woman Happy

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Maddening Grrrrrr

tell them to shove it Rose and get it from Mr T's instead....well I would say that wouldn't I?

if you don't get what you wanted, ring up and complain, you should get a refund, after all if they couldn't take the order properly it their fault.

nice cold compress and a lie down now Rose.....

Photobucket

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Maddening Grrrrrr

When I was a wee 'un Rose Madder was a shade of paint.
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Maddening Grrrrrr

im sure there was a book called Rose Madder. Its meWoman Mad. Been on the phone to them today as got a text saying my delivery was on time. WHAT????. They told me yesterday it was nt coming today and someone was going to ring me ??. HELLO ARGOS???. They told me on the phone today no one had stopped the delivery like they said they would yesterday. Another woman sorted it and hopefully i have got an item i did not even want for free????.Woman Mad. The other part they missed out,,two pillows are on their way tomorrow. Ive just sent them a steaming e.mail(no swear words i promise) and saying i want compensating more!! I get to keep items i dont want and ive spent out on phone calls for the amount of the item i did not want!!!. OMG are they S****D??. I brought a Migraine on so had to take a bloomin pill. I feel like i want to lie down for a week. Finished RANT. Im sorry everyone.Woman Frustrated

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent