Little girl with very curly hair

Hi there, my grandaughter has tight (spiral) natural curly hair. She is starting to dislike it and she is only 4 yrs old. Does anyone know any childrens books about a princess/fairy/angel with curly hair? Want her to embrace it, it is beautiful.( Can I just say to anyone with grandchildren with curly hair....the tangle teezer brush is their best friend. Thanks for any help or advice you can offfer 🙂

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Hello

I have had curly hair since I was a child & would not change my hair for nothing !!

Check this book = might do the trick perhaps

"The Stubborn Princess

by J.B. Stockings (Goodreads Author)"

Hope this helps somehow Woman Happy

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

My post was removed for advertising so look for a book called 'My hair is so happy' on Amazon Sandy.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

The Girl with the Bird's Nest Hair is a lovely read and ends with the little girl in the story asking for her hair to be brushed.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

lambsy_uk
Conversationalist

My daughter has tight curly hair and was often in tears when I brushed it, but she's never wanted to change it as she loves the individuality of it!

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent