It's at it again!!!!!

ebay playing up again, can't get onto an individual page to look at an item....this is going on way too long now, it's been ages....

anyone else having trouble tonight?

thing is, I have no ideaa what to do about it, OH computer is experiencing the same thing too

Photobucket

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

It's at it again!!!!!

Mine's ok capt.

Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

computer3smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

the funny thing is CG, I can get on here just as quick as always, but anything to do with ebay items just takes forever if at all.

books a taxi to get down to CG's

Photobucket

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Been in and out like a yoyo some days Capt.  One day was so bad the sales dropped to zero.  Problem is customers don't come back - they move on elsewhere(well i do).

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

exactly!! I even went into the contact us site last night and it said they were having difficulty keeping up with the phone lines and to call back later....

....er, I wasn't on the flippin' phone!!!doh smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Mine keeps taking ages again today,,,,its freakin me out!!!!. I go and do something else while waiting for the page to come up otherwise i will go doolally watching the circle going round and round and round!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman Frustrated

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

same here, it has taken me ages to get on tonight

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Just tried doing a search and I've had no problems.  See you soon CB.

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Mine also has been playing up very slow to post & going from one board to another takes an age.

**********Sam**********
Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

My pc is always fast to start,, then plays up when i first come on here,,,then speeds up again. Ohhhh LAWD!!!!!!!!!!. FRUSTRATION.Woman Frustrated

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Not having trouble tonight but I was earlier, just after lunch.  Didn't know if it was

our computer that does what it likes or Ebay!

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

it was OK this afternoon but tonight it's playing up! I haven't gone onto a specific page yet, so don't know if it's not loading pictures again.

if it is ebay's fault they better get their act in gear or they'll be losing so much money....what are they up to??????

Photobucket

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Knowing eBay, they probably don't even realise that there's a problem.

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

I'm not having any problems.  Could it be anything to do with your server?  I'm on chrome.

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Funnily enough we are both sat at home and Mr S having no problems on the desktop but I can't sign in on the lappy can onle read and even then taking ages to laod pages so off to clear and clean up as can't see what else it could be

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

It's at it again!!!!!

Mines faster today,,maybe its because its the weekend and not so many companies are using and cramming up the internet lines??. Oh i dunno,,, its a bit better. It freezes a lot of the time . im on Firefox now as Chrome was even slower!!!.

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent