Is there a birthday today??

Is there not a wee body celebrating 1 whole year ...   untitledimogen.png

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

What a coincidence I just signed in to message you Merc to say thank you so much for her gift & card .......... I must be psychic  Smiley Surprised
Thank you heart

Yes she is ONE today, this year has gone so fast  Smiley Surprised  & I honestly can't imagine life without her now, She's demanding, tiring, noisy & my life isn't my own anymore ........ & I wouldn't have it any other way Smiley LOL heart

The little lady has just gone to the park with her Mum & Dad & later on we are going out for a Birthday meal to our fav pub ........ She's having a little birthday party on Sunday with jelly, ice cream,  iced rings, crisps, cake & lots of kiddie food even though its mainly adults who will be coming Smiley LOL
At the moment the house is filled will banners, bunting & balloons ...... she has been in her element Smiley Very Happy
I haven't managed to take many pics where she hasn't turned her head as soon as I clicked so i'll try & take a more "smiley" one later  Smiley LOL

2014-03-14 10.28.13-1.jpg 2014-03-10 17.01.02.jpg

" I do love knitting patterns.”
-- Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

That child is gorgeous heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

CK, will give that special little lady a big hug and kiss from me and wish her happy birthday as well.  It doesn't seem two minutes since she was born.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Wow where did the year go  !!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Imogen xxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Ohh look at them beautiful eyes. Happy 1st  Birthday little one.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

isn't she just the cutest thing???

Happy Birthday Imogen, I've f'booked you little 'un!!!!

I've got the date wrong, I thought it was Monday....oooooh noooooo her card will arrive late now.....doh!!!doh smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Thank you all t4825[1].gif

Not to worry CB, its very kind of you to remember her, we shall watch out for the postie on mon   Smiley Happy

" I do love knitting patterns.”
-- Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Didn't spot this 'till this morning. She's lovely. Belated Happy 1st Birthday to her.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Hope the little girl had a Great Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Awwww what a lovely picture.

Woman Happy

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent