Hellooooooooooo and good evening

Good evening ladies.

Long time since I found the time to post on the board. Lots has happened in the last month or so....some good some bad.

On the bad side my ex and I have split up.

On the good side I am back on the internet dating and happily chatting away to a lovely new man and will be meeting up with him in the next week or so.

As for the job.........well as you all know I absolutely hated it to begin with but now I am thoroughly loving it and looking forward to going into the office each day. After five years on JSA it is pleasure to be with others and to earn my own money without relying on benefits. My self esteem has come back and am beginning to make new friends.

I hope that Ed is still doing the teatime threads. Just for the record I had curry tonight.

My apologies for my absence and I do think of you lot quite often, but what with everything that is going on in my life I am looking forward to the future. New year, new job and hopefully new man. Of course I shall come back and update you and I will try my hardest to come back a bit more often.

Love to you all

Jane 🙂

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Tintin.  Glad to see you posting again and that you are enjoying your job.  Sorry about you and your ex but I hope that you find happiness with your new partner.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Hi Jane, I am still doing the tea time threads, sometimes I forget but there is always someone to step in.

I am so happy for you, that everything seems to be going your way, and you are enjoying life, it was lovely to hear from you. Don't be a stranger.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Woman Happy

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

yooo hoooo it's meeeee xxxx

glad things are going your way, about time eh? after all that time.

I wish you well with your new life, sounds like things are on the up (er if you know what I mean hahahahaaa)

moo's me x

Photobucket

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello tintin nice to see you xx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Glad your still enjoying work but sorry about your relationship break up. Someone else is out there and i admire you going for it with the internet dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. GOOD LUCK. heart

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Fabulous news Tintin, I wish the very best for you with all the good things happening

in your life.  Goodness me, you deserve them.  I've always admired the way you

dealt with what life threw at you, always thinking about your son first, going out and

volunteering for others and being so kind.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent