Goldfish holiday food

Has anyone tried "Goldfish Holiday Food" for their fish when they have gone away on holiday? I only have coldwater fish. Thanks.

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Goldfish holiday food

Yup....works a treat,used to use it when we went on the family hols...still had healthy fish when we returned.....smilie egyptian.gif

I like it in my bowl when I can't be bothered to cook...smilie massive teeth.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

Yes it works well...
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

Yes same here, we used it when we had fish, worked fine. Just had to watch the cat didn't have them!

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

@twishy123 wrote:

Yup....works a treat,used to use it when we went on the family hols...still had healthy fish when we returned.....smilie egyptian.gif

I like it in my bowl when I can't be bothered to cook...smilie massive teeth.gif

Wish I had known that. I needn't have cooked last week! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

@ilove2patch wrote:

Wish I had known that. I needn't have cooked last week! lol

I didn't know you cooked the cheese and biscuits......giggling smilie.gif

and you know full well you made me walk m-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-les for that chinese in 200degree heat.....in the shackles as well....smilie bored.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

Yes...well.....erm.....ok then! It's stifling here today.ventilo.gif I will be dog walking at midnight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

yes we used to use the fish blocks if we went away.fish were always ok..

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

i used  half the recommended amount  and they were ok

tank was cleaner lol

you arent going more than 2 week are you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

No, just for a week. Will have to go to Pets at home and see how many I need (Got 12 fish, small and medium sized)

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

Bloomin Norah!!,,, you got Fish aswell,,, you have a Menagerie in your house!!!!.Woman Happy

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Goldfish holiday food

I wish, Rose, LOL Smiley Happy If I could afford it, I would fill the house with animals. They give unconditional love! xxxxxx

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent