GGrrrrrr

OK who's got it?......now I have the piccies of the garden and can't find the CD to download the camera stuff onto my new lappy.....

why isn't life simple? .....rummages in the study once moreconfused cow smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

GGrrrrrr

Check the fridge CB .......................... the lst time I lost the car keys thats where they turned up

No wonder Mr S thinks I've lost the plot

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

GGrrrrrr

which drawer Stan...salad or cheese?looney scientist smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

GGrrrrrr

The wine shelf of course .......................

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

GGrrrrrr

I always remember my mum putting a fresh lettuce in one of the cupboards in the kitchen.  I was in trouble when I didn't put lettuce on the salad.  She couldn't believe it when I said I couldn't find the lettuce.  Of course it was me that had put the lettuce where it couldn't be found.  I always know to look for things where you would least expect to find them.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

GGrrrrrr

aaaahhhhh.....hick!cocktail smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

GGrrrrrr

@captainbovine wrote:

OK who's got it?......now I have the piccies of the garden and can't find the CD to download the camera stuff onto my new lappy.....

why isn't life simple? .....rummages in the study once moreconfused cow smiley.gif

If you've lost the CD why don't you just take the card out of the camera, insert it into the SD card reader on the laptop and save the photos to the laptop directly from the SD card?  When you're done with saving the photos to the laptop burn off a new CD, just in case something goes wrong and all your shots get wiped.  I tend to keep the CDs with pictures on them in my laptop case so that they're readily available should I ever need them again.  At least that way they're always with the laptop and there's less chance of them getting lost or damaged.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

GGrrrrrr

Shes too busy in the Winery now!!!!!!. Now look what you have done ha ha ,,, CAPTAIN BEHAVE!!!!!. Or ill be round??.Woman LOL

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

GGrrrrrr

oooh thanks for that! I never thought of that, mind you I'm a numpty with laptops!!

Photobucket

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent