Feeling sorry for myself so thought I would post this as I haven't posted one for a while.

My latest cake I made for my daughters engagement party we just celebrated at the weekend.

photo 001_zps37f54e1d.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Feeling sorry for myself so thought I would post this as I haven't posted one for a while.

How lovely is that, just look at all that chocolate, yummy.   well done you.

Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Re: Feeling sorry for myself so thought I would post this as I haven't posted one for a while.

What a lovely cake.  That looks absolutely delicious.  Well done.

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Coooooooooooooor that one lovely too!!!!!. What a Sexy Cake LOL,,,LOL,,,LOL. Well DoneWoman Happy

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

not often im gobsmacked but that is absolutely gorgeous claire

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

If ever you need an official taster--can I apply ???
Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

And me????,,, LOLWoman LOL

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

oh that's too nice to eat....what a fabulous cake, you are sooo talented!

Photobucket

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Golly, how absolutey beautiful.  There are some very talented ladies on this board.  I couldn't even begin to make something like that Woman Happy  PS - you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself from time to time.  I hope all the nice comments have cheered you up a bit,

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Ohhhh that looks wonderful ...............xx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Thank you all so much, I needed a cheer up xxxheart

I sadly have to report, my Dad passed away peacefully this morning, the Alzhiemer's finally took it's toll.

At least now he will be free from suffering and will  have a well deserved rest in Jehovah's memory. xx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Aaaahh so sorry for your loss Busty may he rest in peace. Xxx
Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

(((Busty)))

He is indeed at peace now and free from a very distressing condition.

May the loving memories be with you always.

heart

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

I'm hiding too as I feel sorry for myself, but I'll come out of hiding to give our Busty a firm handshake and a clap on the shoulder. You have your faith, and we have our own, or maybe we have no faith, but we can all relate to the loss of a parent. At times like this, it doesn't matter what religion - or none - we choose. We all come together at times like these, because dare I say it, some things transcend religion. Friendship and fellow-feeling, to name but two. Very sorry for your loss Busty. May Jehovah keep him safe until you all meet again in a better place. Try not to think of what you have lost - but of what you had.
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

When my Mother died having had Alzheimers for years I felt she had been returned to me and I was free to rememver her how she was rather than seeing her shrivelled and vacant in bed. Sympathy.

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

You & I have had many a lively debate on religion , but no matter what you believe & I disagree with, that does not stop me feeling for your loss, which I do !, therefore I send you my best wishes on this very sad loss of a parent.

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Thank you all for your kind words, and sympathy xxheart

Sad times for anyone going, or gone through it.xx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Sorry for your loss Busty,,,its very sad and upsetting to lose a parent,,, hes at peace hun! ((())):heart:

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent