Ed. X

How did you get on at the Drs ed do you feel any better?

**********Sam**********
Message 1 of 34
See Most Recent
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Ed. X

Have ya run off Ed?

**********Sam**********
Message 21 of 34
See Most Recent

I hope that she's alright.  Admits to being worried now.

Message 22 of 34
See Most Recent

Hiya, here I am, don't worry about me I am fine,  went to the doctors, had a blood test results whenever you know what they are like.

Just had a busy day what with doctors, and OH coming home with a huge pile of dirty washing, I steamed the kitchen and toilet floors and put the hoover round. Oh and I did a huge pile of ironing yuk.

Message 23 of 34
See Most Recent

Quiet day for you then ed.

Message 24 of 34
See Most Recent

Sorry I've not come back sooner Ed, I've been called back to work I'd got a few minutes & looked in, Blood tests why? Are they checking your hormone levels, did the Dr have or give any indication of what they are looking for, sorry about all the ?

**********Sam**********
Message 25 of 34
See Most Recent

I had a bloodtest once for the menopause when I was 55, they said I was pre menopausal...but now I'm nearly 59 I guess I must be menopausal by now?

Photobucket

Message 26 of 34
See Most Recent

Better keep that quiet CB I'm going through cattle records! lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 27 of 34
See Most Recent

no!! I'm 15mth old....that's all....confused cow smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 28 of 34
See Most Recent

Hmmmmm!

**********Sam**********
Message 29 of 34
See Most Recent

Yes CB, you'd better be careful what you say.  You never know what might happen.

Message 30 of 34
See Most Recent

What did you say your ear tag number was? lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 31 of 34
See Most Recent

Yes to test for hormones, been like this for about three years now so I would have thought they should be able to tell. It doesn't happen very often

Message 32 of 34
See Most Recent

Oh I see, well at least they are looking in to it for you which is good, I do sympathise although I sailed through mine I do understand that many don't & it's not nice, so I hope they can sort you out Ed cos it doesn't seem that long ago since you had another rough episode. X.

**********Sam**********
Message 33 of 34
See Most Recent

Hi Ed,hope your ok and feeling a bit better now,,your not alone i got to have Bloods done again next week!!!!. Thats all i do lately,,, visit the Vampires!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hope your brighter today hun?.heart

Message 34 of 34
See Most Recent