Easter egg swap

When do we start planning for the Easter egg swap that was mentioned in February? And has anyone got any ideas yet as to what we are doing? I'm eager.........

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Easter egg swap

I thought it was to swap things to do with Easter, not particularly chocklit....

although Twishy would love the chocklit!!!easter bunny smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Easter egg swap

Ahh, right; I was thinking it had to be chocklit. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Easter egg swap

I think the idea was like valentines,  so it would be chicks, eggs, bunnies etc, bought, crafted, we have to watch the chocolate because our twishy will snaffle it all.  Although I think chocolate would be well received by most of us eh.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Easter egg swap

I will start a thread later if you like. It will be like the hearts swap. Preferably things that we have made but if you really can't make anything bought is ok.  We can of course include chocolate with our gift! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Easter egg swap

LOOK INTO MY EYES.......

YOU MUST INCLUDE CHOKLIT....

SPESHULLY IF YOU ARE SENDING TO MEEEEEEE....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Easter egg swap

Looking forward to this, but I am really not keen on Cadbury's creme eggs - far too sickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Easter egg swap

Can we please post on the 'Easter Swap' thread as it's going to get confusing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent