Dr Quinn Trailer Song

Hi does anyone know the song that is currently on TV advertising Dr Quinn, it is something like "love is falling out of control, love is calling ........ You've got to have faith ...... You've got to be strong ........

I have searched on Google but can't find it anywhere.  I am trying to find the song and the singer.

Many thanks in advance if anybody can help.

xxx

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAzATr7qksA

Smiley Happynot seen the add is that it

Petal
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

Hi thanks for your reply but it is not that one.   I have never watched Dr. Quinn but there is an advert running about three times a nght and it is driving me nuts trying to work out the song and the singer.  xx

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

I don't know the song, but I think the trailer being referred to is on the link. It's on CBS Drama

Click "video" image to play

http://www.cbsdrama.tv/uk/shows.php?title=Dr+Quinn%2C+Medicine+Woman

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

Hi, it is not the theme song, it is a song they are constantly playing when advertising the programme. Maybe it is a made up song but I have heard it so many times now it seems like I should know the singer and the song. Thanks for the replies, hopefully someone may pop along who knows it xxx
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

Is the link of the trailer I posted not the correct song?  It has exactly the same lyrics as you've posted in your OP

Others hearing the song and voice rather than simply reading the lyrics, may help someone identfy it

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

Hi I can't get it to play for some reason, but not sure if it is because I am abroad at the moment and the internet access. I feel sure if the lyrics are the same it will be the one. Thank you - I hope you are right and that somebody recognises it. But FHG is so quiet these days, it is a bit of a long shot. Thanks again xx
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

Hi, I can see the video link but when I click it I just get a picture and the video does not play, so I can't confirm it is the same, but I assume it will be xx 

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

I clicked right in the middle (there's a feint arrow) and the video and song played OK. Perhaps you need to wait until it fully loads?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Dr Quinn Trailer Song

Hi I can see the arrow but when I click not, I just get the photo.  I will try it when I return home.  Still wish I knew who was singing it though - thanks for all the replies xx 

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent