Do your eBay sales "develop" into anything?

Strange question, but I find a number of my clients like to correspond after the event.  Once they've bought an item which they're happy with - normally a puzzle in my case, they're quite happy to send you back a snippet about themselves like: "I enjoy doing puzzles and normally sit with Tiddles on my lap doing them after watching Coronation Street.."  So sweet, so you feel obliged to reply with a few lines about yourself, and before you know it, you've got a penfriend who'll happily natter away for hours.Smiley Happy  I feel happy for them, because they've "met" somebody new.  As long as you don't drop your guard by mentioning the fact that you're going away on the 6th. June for a week, I see no harm in it.  Play your cards right, some dear little old lady might actually decide to leave you her collection of Capo Di Montes  Smiley LOL Although I say that in jest, sadly there are jackals out there who'll befriend the aged purely with that in mind.Smiley Sad  The one thing I always do,  is delete their messages for diplomatic/security reasons.  What they say to me in confidence remains confidential.  Do you correspond or do you find yourself too busy?

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Do your eBay sales "develop" into anything?

I don't hate men either. They have very many uses.Woman Happy 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 23
See Most Recent

lol we just can't think of any at the moment, but I'm sure we will at some point .lol.
I'M. JOKING!!

**********Sam**********
Message 22 of 23
See Most Recent

kh-enas
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

This topic is getting a little heated. I would like to kindly ask everyone to stick to the topic and please refrain from interpersonal disputes as they go against our Community Values & Board Usage Policy.

Thank you 🙂

Cheers

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 23 of 23
See Most Recent