DOCTOR SAYS I AM GOING TO HAVE FOUR KIDS AT A BLOW

In tears writing this.I am a homeless single mom living in a 90-day emergency shelter and my 90 days is up in a few days from now,Iam disabled and cannot work. I received a little over 700 in disability income, but that is not enough to pay for rent and basic needs.I was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at age 3 and I have lived a tough life.I have been in the homeless shelter system in multiple states, trying to find support.

please do not mock me on this but i am pregnant again .please my Ultrasound is showing 4 kids and the man is no where to be found , I can still manage 1 more but four is tooo much,considering the conditions we are living in.I have come to a conclusion to adopt 3 out because I really cant.please advise Thanks

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Sadly, whilst i certainly would`nt mock anybody, i find myself short of sympathy as well. Your disabled, which is`nt an issue in itself, don`t work, your homeless bouncing from one shelter to another and you allow yourself to get pregnant in the first place! There`s only one place my sympathy goes and that`s to the child you decided to bring into the world given your current situation and palm the other three kids off to the adoption/foster system like a secondhand washing machine, shameful!!

I would`nt even be surprised if someone suggested to you to get pregnant, knowing full well it would make your chances of getting social housing easier, again, shameful, if that is the reason, which you`ll never admit to anyway 🙂

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi There,

This is Ebay's Forum for members to ask questions on problems that have occurred whilst Buying or Selling items.

Wish you the best in the choices you have to make.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Curiosity is killing me, did you have the 4 kids and are you still homeless?

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Thanks for checking on me. I am almost there and the almighty God has been
faithful because I have food and I am in good health.
Thanks
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

And that`s what`s important, glad to hear your ok 🙂

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent