Christmas

I cannot believe how Christmas is upon us already. All the gifts are out in Boots today. cards everywhere and the shoppers are starting in their droves already!!!. This weekend it really feels like shoppers are out and about a lot. I was glad to get home today!!!. I do like Christmas but its a bit much at times!!!!!. Wilkos have got masses of Halloween and Christmas things in!!!. And sweets and food too!!. Too tempting!!. What do you think about The season of Goodwill being almost here?.Woman Surprised

Message 1 of 24
See Most Recent
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Christmas

Well LOL,,,, i had a nasty shock in there. I went into TJHughes Restaurant one night before work to have a tea and a cake!. Sat down at the table near the counter eating my goodies and as my eye strayed to the floor behind the serving counter A BIG RAT come sauntering out of the kitchen and went into the silver cupboards behind the counter!!. I LEFT QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Then phoned up Health and Safety number when i got home and reported it!!!. It was just before they shut down!,,,,,OMG HORRIFIC!!!!!. And NO im not worrying about putting it on here as its DISGUSTING!!!!! they should have been ashamed of themselves!.Woman Surprised

Message 21 of 24
See Most Recent

I love to receive my first Christmas card of the year, but by the time Boxing Day arrives, I am fed up of the decorations and usually take them down that day. I dislike New Year's Day, it always seems to drag, but I'm ok afterwards, as Spring is just around the corner. I hope we get a winter with some snow this year - purrlleeeaassseeee!!

Message 22 of 24
See Most Recent

Gawd Rose, that's awful.  I'd have done the same.

We always get our first Christmas card off one of my cousins.  I'll take bets that it will arrive at the end of November.  Must admit Carol, I'm the same as you.  Once Christmas day has gone, I've had enough of decorations and the like.  The last time I had to get my mum in hospital, it was new years eve in 2012.  She was most upset that I'd taken the decorations down whilst she was in there.  I even asked one of my neighbours to put them back in the loft for me.

Message 23 of 24
See Most Recent

oh yes Chris, I shall be making the Christmas dinner this year, instead of having a hoooge plaster cast on me hoof! thanks for asking, the left foot is brilliant, not a pain in it at all, the right one? ah well it's not too good actually, still hurts when I walk, especially in work.

I love decorating the house, friends said that I should do it for a living.christmas smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 24 of 24
See Most Recent