Chest xray Update

Went to doctors today,, Chest xray was fine. The other doctor ( not mine one i saw last time) forgot to do Hormone Level so have to have another Blood Test done in a month. The inflammation ( infection) coming up is still a bit up so i explained i have had tooth troubles and she said that could affect tests yes!. She wants to test that one again aswell when my mouth ect has all healed up. I said i had had Antibiotics for that too. My Migraines could have got a bit worse with a tooth infection aswell i was told. Mentioned also about the Propranolol prescription the other doctor gave me and i said i dont think i need to take them at the moment,,she said thats ok as long as Migraines dont get any worse which they have not. They have been not too bad.

Bloods were showing something awry slightly in the Liver but she told me if you have taken several courses of Antibiotics they can affect it. I didn"t know that. Nothing serious.Woman Happy

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Chest xray Update

That's good Rose.  I had to have blood tests earlier this year and my liver function was raised slightly.  My GP said that it could be due to the fact that I'm on statins and that could affect it.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Chest xray Update

Great news Rose , a load of your mind I'm sure!

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Chest xray Update

Yes  ,, different things can affect it apparently books thank you.,, yes it is a weight of my mind Saasher thanks.heart

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Chest xray Update

good news then Rose, hope your toofy troubles get better soon. Once you know everything is alright it's a great worry off your mind.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Chest xray Update

Phew - great news, Rose!  

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Chest xray Update

Thank you for your kind thoughts,,,, its nice to have caring friends!!.heart

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent