Bedspread Category

What do you think of Bedspreads in UK. I'm wonder that the sale of bedspread is decreasing now a days. Buyers wanted something new or Bedspread trend is now Old one?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Bedspread Category

I most definitely still use bedspreads... as long as my wife insists on using those silly duvet things it is essential to have a large bedspread in order to tuck in tightly all round.  Avoids the triple whammy of frozen foot syndrome, cover hogging and the worst one of all - the constantly getting tangled up in a duvet...

Personally, I'd rather have proper blankets  Having said that, I'd still want a bedspread on top anyway.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Bedspread Category

i still use a bedspread, but only in the winter, i take it off once it warms up and just use the quilt, i also have and use, every single night, an electric blanket, because i hate more than anything, getting into a cold bed, i hate it!!

Not sure why i thought about it as i was typing this, but i remember as a kid staying at my nan and grandads for either a night or a few nights (in the 60`s-70`s) and my nan used to tuck in the old sheets and blankets so tight, it was actually hard to get in the thing and then once you were in, you couldn`t move 😂😂

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Bedspread Category

Knight Rider - that's how tight I like to be tucked in!  Trouble is, my wife won't "wriggle" in from the top like I do; she takes the lazy way of just untucking her side and sliding in and out of bed that way.  That makes it all loose again.  Grrr.....

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Bedspread Category

`that's how tight I like to be tucked in!`

That`s great, but i like to be able to breath 😁😁

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Bedspread Category

I find it easy enough to breathe when tucked in tightly - then again, I am a side sleeper so I guess I do have a bit more room don't I...?

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Bedspread Category

I can only sleep on my left side, if i try on my right side, i can`t breath due to an issue with my nose and i can`t sleep on my back.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent