We had a concern with a buyer’s account

eBay have sent me this message and email.  As this item has been paid and eBay are processing the funds what happens next?  Any help would be much help as I have never had this before.

Do I send the item?  Do I get a mark against me when the dispatch date expires? What happens if the funds hit my bank account and I dont send the goods?

Hello XXXXXXXXXXX,
We wanted to let you know that a bid or order for the listing below was cancelled because of an issue with the buyer’s account:

XXXXXXXXXXX - Private Eye Job Lot Year 1981 - 26 Issues Used Condition Sold As Seen BARGAIN

We understand that this must be disappointing, but unfortunately the buyer, XXXXXXXXX, is no longer registered on eBay so we had to cancel all of their open transactions.

Here’s what you should do
  • Don’t complete the sale or send the item to XXXXXXXX if you haven’t done so yet.
  • Don’t communicate any further with XXXXXXXX, especially if they get in touch with you outside of eBay. 
  • If XXXXXXXX requests a payment or refund, don’t send any money without contacting eBay first. If payment was processed, a refund has not been issued yet just in case you’ve already sent the item.
  • If you already sent the item, contact the carrier to find out if you can stop the delivery and have the item returned to you.
  • If your listing has ended, you can relist your item.
And remember, we’re here to help so please get in touch with any questions you might have.

The buyer has paid for this item so what do I need to do?

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0