Payout ready to collect, but I need to refund!

I sold an item, auction started at £25 and ended at £51. For collection only, but a few people messaged to ask me to post it. It is about 6kg packed and I found a Royal Mail or Evri 48 hours. Offered to post for about £9/10 Buyer asked about postage I said I would get a price. They then paid before I confirmed or added postage. I sent separate invoice  for £10. They sent a muddled message that they 'couldn't see invoice and were very stressed" they asked for my bank details and I explained that I don't give these out online. I then decided I would just send it anyway, but when I went to bubblewrap it I found a small bit missing! It isn't crucial and I have contacted the manufacturer; they can supply another for £8.95. I kept messaging telling them a bit is missing, but my husband has made a temporary bit and that I'm trying to get a replacement. I kept offering them a full refund. Finally, after days and many unanswered messages they have replied with a very muddled email that includes "think this is a scam, don't you?" and l replied "would you like a full refund?" They have said yes, but how do I refund now that it is showing ready for payout? Also, £7 fees.  I don't sell much, but buy loads and have 100% feedback going back years. Any help appreciated. 

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0