Eco Friendly packaging option. Eco friendly solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be good if ebay had an option to filter eco friendly packaging or plastic free packaging. As someone who is a boycott for the enviroment the option would allow me to spend without worrying that I'm damaging the planet and contributing to the waste of plastic. What are peoples other thoughts about eco friendly solutions. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

"As someone who is a boycott for the enviroment the option would allow me to spend without worrying that I'm damaging the planet"

The only true way to achieve your goal would be to not spend at all unless it's to purchase items that are not available locally and are required to support life.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

an impossible filter to have as eBay would need to know exactly what packaging is being used and that's not in listings.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

"As someone who is a boycott for the enviroment the option would allow me to spend without worrying that I'm damaging the planet"

The only true way to achieve your goal would be to not spend at all unless it's to purchase items that are not available locally and are required to support life.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

I only ever buy what I need in life. As I buy everything secondhand it's not always avaliable in local charity shops. Hence ebay. So i'm already on par with not spending unless I need to. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent