What just happened?

I just made an offer on a Pixel phone after a few messages back and forth with the seller. They counter offered and said they would pay the postage with RM 24 tracked (original listing was buyer to pay and it was Evri). I left it for 5 minutes because I was doing something else and when I tried to accept the offer it said it was sold, but at the top of my message thread it says I've purchased it. I also go an email from Ebay saying the buyer had accepted my offer but when I click on the link it goes back to the sold page. I'm assuming I was gassumped in the interim, but the seller isn't responding to my messages and I need to know what's happening before I go making an offer on another phone. How would I know for sure?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What just happened?

papso22
Experienced Mentor

Does it show in your purchases?

By the way, offers can't include anything funny with postage, they are for the item alone, the postage stays as per the listing.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

What just happened?

papso22
Experienced Mentor

Does it show in your purchases?

By the way, offers can't include anything funny with postage, they are for the item alone, the postage stays as per the listing.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

What just happened?

Ah, that did it. Thanks. I've never had this issue before with accepting an offer. Not sure what went wrong. Just hope it hasn't been sold twice. 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: