Mixed up accounts

Long term user on eBay. Due to illness had not used for a year. Tried to sell a few items a few weeks ago and they sold but when it came to posting I could not fathom out the app and could not post

and also my incoming payments were being held by eBay for some reason. 
I eventually sorted this out by contacting the buyers and e bay refunded their money. 
On to today, having purchased some items recently all went well until I tried to leave feedback for one of the items and clicked the leave feedback icon and received a message cannot find transaction and a different user name to my own. 
Have I been hacked? I am going round in circles trying to get answers from eBay and I had wanted to try and sell again. 
Any help would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Mixed up accounts

To be on the safe side change your password in your My eBay > Account tab (near top left) > Personal Information > Sign in and security > Password > Edit.

Then contact ebay and ask them to check your account.   You can use the live chat link on here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

@patflorida 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Mixed up accounts

papso22
Experienced Mentor

The most likely answer is that you logged on using Google or Facebook and inadvertently opened another ebay account.  It happens a lot.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Mixed up accounts

Hi, this sounds like what I have done.  How do I access this account that I have created? I have made an expensive purchase from America and can't get to see the tracking information.

Kind regards

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: