Feedback error

With the new 'Rate the item' added to feedback it is not allowing you to leave positive feedback with a comment unless you rate the item. How can you rate an item if new and unused. Sill update again.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Feedback error

eBay feedback isn't fit for purpose, best treat it as such! Personally, I leave simple feedback as a coutessy.

Photobucket

"Take deep breaths, it'll soon be gone"

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback error

Is this "Rate the Item" added to feedback a new thing that Ebay are rolling out to a selected few people before a mass roll out? I ask because I've just checked and when I leave feedback I certainly haven't got a bit that asks me to rate the item. 

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback error

The item I had this on was carpet cleaner. I have since posting this had 2 deliveries and none had the "How would you rate this item" so must be certain things I guess? It's in the feedback window but seperate from the usual 5* ratings although it is a 1 to 5* choice. 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback error

Maybe it depends on what category the items are in and if EBay has saved the items in some sort of online catalogue.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback error

Maybe it depends on what category the items are in

Suddenly had "Rate this item" appear today (13/04) on feedback for items that were in the same category as one I responded to on 11/04.

Is there a way to send feedback to Ebay that "Rate this item" seems utterly meaningless, please get rid of it?

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: