Blocked by a Seller

Hi all. I am disabled and have ti get my Carer to pick up my ebay items I buy from local click and collect store.

I missed a old Piece of glass by Greener and asked Seller if relisting. He/She said yes, and would put in on for £24 but as Buy it now.

When listed, it did not have Click and Collect option, so I texted Seller and asked if they could change the Listing.

I got a curt reply, virtually telling me it was me who asked to relist etc. Then got text to say I was blocked from that Seller.

I give up. They are listed as a Private Seller, but sold thousands of items and somehow I upset them.

Pathetic person!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Blocked by a Seller

It's up to sellers who they sell to and buyers who they buy from. Many sellers do not like to use "click and collect".

Photobucket

"Take deep breaths, it'll soon be gone"

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Blocked by a Seller

If you really want the item badly enough but have been blocked by the seller perhaps it would be worth asking a member of your family or a close friend whether they could buy the item via their own eBay account if you were to give them the money to purchase the item on your behalf.  That way, if one of the people you asked agreed to help you out, then so long as he/she is not also on the seller's Blocked Bidders List you could end up getting item anyway, albeit with the item being addressed to the person helping you out and then being dropped off at your own home after the person who had agreed to help you out had received it.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Blocked by a Seller

It always used to be against the rules to try and get round a seller's blocks (quite rightly IMO!). That may get the family member/friend's account into bother.

@jamesanglosaxon1 

Did the original listing that you missed have Click and Collect? If not, then presumably the seller didn't want to use it, and I assume that was why they blocked you. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: