Appealing a case

I have an opened case for an undelivered item.  I asked Ebay to step in and the case wasn't supported as the 30 day money back guarantee had been exceeded.  The case is still open, I want to appeal. Do  'I ' need to close the case to appeal the Ebay decison?The seller sent the item 2 days after the first estimated delivery date. WOW! No tracking and the package was from Australia to the UK.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Appealing a case

If you cannot make a claim through Ebay you could file a non recipt claim through Paypal if you paid that way or through your bank if all else fails.

If this something that might incur customs charges ?.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Appealing a case

for future reference, if your item doesn`t arrive by the day after the estimated delivery date, or even a couple of day`s, open a claim, don`t wait hopeing or assuming it will turn up, especially as that 30 day limit draws closer 🙂

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Appealing a case

Thanks for that, this will definitely be taken on board for the future.  Do you know if you can still appeal?

Do we have to close the case first to open an appeal?  

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Appealing a case

Thanks we will try that.  Annoying when it should have been Ebay Guarantee and then cover by the seller's insurance and it has come to nothing.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Appealing a case

You could try contacting eBay customer services.

Here's a link to get a callback or chat that bypasses the automated assistant during opening hours.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid 

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Appealing a case

Extremely helfpul. We did struggle to get a contact number. Cheers!

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Appealing a case

Wow!  Got a call back in 2 minutes with this link. Amazing!!!!!!

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Appealing a case

Glad it worked for you but more importantly did customer services help you?

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: