messages and other bits doesn't work, is ebay broken again ???

Hi,

Tried all "the usual" fixes i.e. clearing history and cookies, different browser, incognito mode, even ebay.com and still nothing seams to work correctly.

Is that the ususal on Friday developers having some fun and making site even more disfunctional ???

WP.JPG2.JPG

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

same here , the site isnt working. i have no sellers board .. no listings etc.  It would appear there is a problem! Wonder how long it will take to fix!

-->
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Many are reporting this,  you are not alone!

Today is eBay's Maintenance day,  and many things go awry from time to time,  especially very early in the morning when it's still late in the evening in eBay HQ in CaliforniA and the eBay tech bots,  are tweaking things.

My messages, disappeared completely early on, and are just back now.

Try refreshing your page a few times,  if that doesn't help , it's just a matter of trying later, everything should then be back to normal.

@wholesalepack 

@retail_media_station_group 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Same problem here. No active listings showing at all this morning.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Yes same here too. I have been trying since before 7am and it is now 8.17 and everything is just blank.

To add as well re messages. This week I have had messages from buyers which I have received an email from eBay with the message so I can read it but the message is NOT in "My Messages" when I go there. One turned up there half an hour later after I got the email and two have never appeared in My Messages.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: