Weekly Payments

Has anyone else not received their weekly payments this morning? Mine is always in my bank in the early hours and I always wake up to the email "we have sent your payment ". No email or message neither. 

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Weekly Payments

My few pennies came through this morning,  but I have noticed in the past,  that the usual email arriving around 7 a.m. or before,  does take longer and appears nearer mid morning / midday.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

Like you, I usually wake up to the email and when I check the bank it's there but not this morning. I have checked my payments section and it just says that is processing

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

Variation on a theme, I reported last week that the email came , but not the funds to my bank.

Reliability and consistency have never been ebay strong points -  Id have thought meeting requirements for financial players would be measured and reported?

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

No probs here, email received at 03.33 not that I was awake to read it!

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

Mine is a daily payout but mine is still "in progress" with no email or message - so frustrating!

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

Our Payment has also not been sent to our bank account and just says processing.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

Mine  for this account eventually went in around 7.45 and at the same time I got the email too. I sold a couple of things on another account but no payment yet for that, no email neither but checking the Payments tab it does say sent to bank. My bank (Starling) are very quick at notifying you of money in or out, it is always immediate.

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

i'm still waiting. surely ebay must realise there is some sort of issue.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

both accounts received without problem today.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Weekly Payments

Friday I was waiting for my daily payment and it didn't arrive. I got it on Saturday morning at 3:30 with a notification through my bank app. I checked the payments on eBay every hour or so but it never moved to processing - it just appeared. This was the second time in a couple of weeks this has happened. 

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent