Revise listing extra insertion charges - Glitch back again

dave@ebay

Ive gone back through my messages, posts and its past a 3 month period so can not find last years post its an issue you were dealing with prior your health issue.

Bulk editing inventory, in this case a bulk refresh last night, created a 24p insertion fee (I did not complete) but from experience the charge would have applied. If I recall correctly from last year random 6p charges are applying in editing. There was a post, cant find it, I was not the only user noting random 6p charges. 

Additional - Again apologies, I cant find the post but

A. You advised credits would be raised, none received, no communication from Ebay on the matter. Its not big money but its money Ebay should credit, you confirmed so. 

B. Whilst trying to resolve unsuccessfully with CS I was advised that too much editing of a listing can lead to a revision charge against the listing. As this is also an Ebay best practice, I asked what the criteria is for creating this charge, your colleague never got back with this information, I also asked this of you, then you were away. I would appreciate this information

Thanks

FBF

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0
Got business selling related questions? Start here: