Restricted account reinstated but all selling lists zeroed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Like many others I recently had my account temporarily restricted. The restriction was lifted but all my listings were empty. I had nothing shown for sale ( was 250 listings ).

When I contacted eBay they stated I had to start again from scratch and promptly ended the conversation.

Anyone else had there selling listings zeroed or am I just the unlucky one.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

just had my account fully reinstated.... Out of the blue after an issue with an item.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Unfortunately,  some restrictions,  and we here have no access to you account to see why this was imposed on you,  will remove all items and they will need,  to be listed again from scratch with descriptions and photos.

One thing you can try,  it might work and save you a bit of time,  go down the left sidebar to completed listings,  see if they are there. 

If they are,  you will have to relist them individually,  from sell similar there,   but it saves time for starting from scratch.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

@tressygirl wrote:

If they are,  you will have to relist them individually,  from sell similar there,   but it saves time for starting from scratch.

I don't often get things removed... but next time I will look there... cheers. Never thought of that

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent