Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling adult toys

Hi, please can someone help me. I've applied for permission to sell adult toys, it's been weeks now I have not received any reply from ebay. Is there an email I can use to email them. Or if someone can help me reach out to them. I will really appreci...

Help and advice needed on selling our eBay shop due to ill health, stock etc is this allowed?

Due to a very upsetting medical dignosis I am looking to sell my ebay shop business. Does anyone have any info on this ie,is it legal to do so? I have a lot of good stock and have been selling on eBay for 12 years. Any advice would be appreciated. TI...

My sales in the last 31 days are down 72% compared to the same period before that. Anyone else?

As the title says, if I check my stats for the last 31 days and compare it to the 31 days before that, my sales are down 72!!! percent. I've also had a rise in scammers recently, luckily I've lost £0 so far due to my security practises. My niche isn'...

vat number in 30days

helloi want to ask about vat number ebay sent me email that i have to provide vat number in 30 days and i have applied vat registration in hmrc and hmrc take 3 to 4 month to give VAT number what i can do because ebay say my account will be restricted...

EPR France

Can ebay provide a link to register for EPR in France? We have one registered in DE which was free. The email from Ebay does not provide any solutions, but yet they are willing to disactivate for non complience

Resolved! Buyer claims envelope torn open - can I insist on photograph before sending replacement?

If a buyer claims that the envelope was torn open and the contents missing, have I any right to insist that a photograph of the envelope and the Royal Mail plastic bag it was enclosed in is sent before I will send out a replacement? Do those plastic ...

Refunding Issues..

I've recently been asked to cancel an order and when I've tried to refund it I'm getting an error.'Your refund did not go through...'It's asking me to update my payment method but that seems fine, I've my bank to accept payments (if they ever send an...

Clipboard01.jpg

Combined Postage

For years I have had set up "Flat Postage Rule" on my sales which has worked fine. I have just sold a couple of items tonight and the buyer has been charged double postage which I have obviously now refunded one lot of postage . I have been into both...

Resolved! Query Over Offers Sent

I have an item that sold yesterday and I have more stock so want to revise the listing and change the photos as the replacement stock is slightly different. I have eBay set so items stay active when sold rather than just end. The problem is I cannot ...

Returns

I know it shouldn't annoy me but it does I had a return this week for an item and the reason given was not as described so predictably I had to pay for return tracked postage The item was a bowl which had the dimensions on the listing and the reason ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: