Reminder: Get your inventory moving Promoted listings

Hi Just got an email Reminder: Get your inventory moving Promoted listings.  I have tried promoting so many times with no improvment to sales.  My query is I stopped promoting around 22nd - 24th of february and promoted impressons dropped to zero which I understand but what I do not understand is that organic impressions also dropped to zero.  I  understand this correctly I am listing items and getting zero views.  Sales this month £136.50.

Any insight to help understand this

Kind regards

Robert

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If all impressions dropped to zero surely you'd be making no sales at all as your items wouldn't be visible to anyone?

If you go on the "Traffic" section it should show some impressions compared with the previous period, if they are all zero it will be some sort of an issue. 

Are your sales of £136.50 so far this month good, bad or the same as previous months? And have you made more money vs previous months by not having paid promoted listings fees.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

That is the "magical innovations" announced by the CEO to investors last year.

You don't pay more ....... poof ......... your listings disappear.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Cheers I am trying promoted again just to see what happens,  not holding my breath though.

Kind regards

Robert

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

If all impressions dropped to zero surely you'd be making no sales at all as your items wouldn't be visible to anyone?

If you go on the "Traffic" section it should show some impressions compared with the previous period, if they are all zero it will be some sort of an issue. 

Are your sales of £136.50 so far this month good, bad or the same as previous months? And have you made more money vs previous months by not having paid promoted listings fees.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

The problem with promoted sales is you have to pay for it so have to increase the price of your items.

This then makes you uncompetitive and the item sells less.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: