Promotion on search page

Hey all,

How do I get my promotion showing on the search page like below? Is this the £2.40 subtitle you can pay for,  if so how do you make it red font?

seventhcards_1-1709648972431.png

Many Thanks,

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Promotion on search page

You need to create a multi-buy promotion. The subtitle is something else; it puts a smaller title under your main title. 

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

Hey,

I've come across the same for buy 3 get 20% off that is mix and match. 

same promotion I run and I don't have the additional text?

thanks 

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

@seventhcards wrote:

I've come across the same for buy 3 get 20% off that is mix and match. 

That sounds like an order discount promotion (a different type of promotion). 

How did that Amazon ad appear in your first post? I originally thought it was part of a screenshot but it's HTML, not an image...

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

It's pot luck whether ebay choose to display your promotion like that or not. They claimed that they display the best deals so, in theory, the better the deal you're offering, the greater the chance of it showing in search results. In practise, it's never that simple.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

Oh, can I mix and match multibuy across a range of items then? I thought it was only a multi buy discount for that item. So say I have 100 toilet rolls the buyer can purchase multiples cheaper, but they couldn't mix and match that with say kitchen roll. Hope that makes sense haha

I don't know how that got in this post sorry. That was a link to a reply in another thread. I just copied the link in the reply and guess it's created a add type looking thing at the  bottom.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

@seventhcards wrote:

Oh, can I mix and match multibuy across a range of items then?

Yes, you use the blue "select items" button to select one item, multiple items or you can select your entire inventory.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

Really? seems very eye catching(even on mobile) and a big benefit to other sellers over me. The discount on Mobile isn't as obvious when you click the item and have to scroll down a fair bit to see it.

So many sellers have it on the searchers I have seen 😞

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

Thank you.

This one isn't a multi buy, so it looks like rainbowtrax is right and it is random

seventhcards_0-1709655760762.png

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Promotion on search page

@seventhcards wrote:

Really? seems very eye catching(even on mobile) and a big benefit to other sellers over me.

Sometimes it takes a while to display after creating the promotion and other times it never displays at all. ebay should highlight all such seller promotions so buyers can make an informed choice. However, you often just end up hoping eBay chooses to highlight yours.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: