Problems with Bulk upload connecting to Ebay on Evri site?

I had managed to link the ebay upload previously however now it just keeps going round in a sign in loop. Ive cleared cache and cookies and even waited a full day but still no luck. Anyone else having the same issue?

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

I am having a similar problem - seem to have successfully linked my eBay account with Evri but then Evri tell me "You don’t have any shipments, do you want to start an import?".  I have cleared my browser history, logged in and out and tried and tried but cannot get eBay items to import.  I really want to use Evri as they are much cheaper than Royal Mail, even for average small parcels and I love the machine in the Drop Off shop where you can print labels as the cost of ink now is comparable to champagne!

I will write to Evri a 2nd time and see if they can resolve this issue.  On the other hand, I am wondering if it is an eBay glitch.

Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

It may be an Evri glitch.  I tried several times yesterday to book a courier for a 2-5kg parcel (non-eBay) directly on their website where I have an account.  I kept getting so far then the cost would default to nil - £0.00!   In the end I gave up and booked via Parcel2Go . . .

Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

Had it with Hermes still have it with Evri same issue it's such a ball ache and just rubbish.

Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

I'm having the same kind of problem, but really don't want to use Royal Mail. How do you manage to contact them? I've spent an hour on this, I can only talk to an online bot if I provide a tracking number. They don't seem to want to be contacted about anything else sadly!

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

EVRI being a bit useless on the site this morning. I just click on something else then come back to it and it goes through. A bit of jiggery-pockery get's it working. 

Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi All,

We've received a number of reports for this today, our Tech Team are currently looking into it as a high priority. 

Ill post back here once I have an update. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi All,

This issue is now resolved, you should be able to purchase labels as normal. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi,

Still having problems with Evri/EBay, is there another problem?

Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

Same problem still happening here, just a says Error, something went wrong. It was so easy when it worked, wish I could contact Evri! 

Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

Same problem still happening sadly!

Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi All,

Ive reached out to Tech again to see if we can get an update on this.

Thanks

Dave

eBay
Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi this still isn't working a week on, I've had to use Royal Mail again 😩 did you get anywhere with Evri? 

Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi everyone I have been getting this issue for some time every time I do bulk upload it says error uploading I have unlinked my evri account and then linked it again I have updated the link I've tried everything I can possibly think of the only problem I can see has it is evri it's not supposed to work correctly. evri must be loosing lots of orders via them

Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

i have had this problem for a week or so.

Fortunately i have had limited orders that i can do thm one at a time.

But the problem persists.

for the tech side.

!. clicking the link on the ebay bulk import up comes a pop up for usuals with error message.

2.click on the three dots the link goes through then click on the bulk import up comes no 1. error message.

it appears evri have suspended all phone contacts other than for parcel tracking.

Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi Dave it's at it again. Could it please be sorted 

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

Is it just a bad November?  This issue comes and goes for me, it's really annoying, normally if I come back in a few hours or the next day it works - last two days though, nothing's working and must have tried 10 times in the last 48 hours  - why can you not fix this Evri???  There's little pont in using you if you can't!!

Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

mendipmarmotte_0-1700953042230.png

Or is it an ebay problem, not Evri?

Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

Good point. If it was an eBay problem I have far more hope that we could get it sorted! There is no company so difficult to contact as Evri, their Customer service is non existent unless it’s automated and relating to a parcel reference number. I’ve reluctantly gone back to using Royal Mail, which is a shame because when it’s running as it should Evri is a much better service.

Sent from my iPad
Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi everyone I'm having this problem i've had it in the past but now it just does not work at all. My money would be that it's evri that the issues with rather than ebay and of course there's absolutely no customer service for them they must lose an absolute fortune because I myself would have been booking lots of parcels with them and I'm just one small fish so I'm surprised they do not get this issue resolved to stop people using their competitors if anybody has a way to fix this please can you message me thanks

Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: