Click & Drop Royal Mail integration issue.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here, whatever I try doesn't work.

I am unable to link my Royal Mail Click & Drop account with my ebay account, whenever I try to link my account via the Click & Drop system it give me the URL for ebay.com rather than .co.uk, I have reached out a few times to Royal Mail but they insist all I need to do is change the com to co.uk which I have tried numourous times but still no luck.

I then decided to try to add my account to Parcel2Go but this is also give me the same .com URL, again I have tried to change it to .co.uk but it doesn't work.

I'm assuming this is an ebay fault as Royal Mail seem to think there isn't an issue.

Just to add, using the .com URL doesn't work, obviously as I have a co.uk account and when I do change the URL to .co.uk it will go through the process of allowing me on the ebay system to link to Royal Mail but once it redirects to the Click & Drop it states it's failed to link,

Any advice would be great, or any advice on how to reach out to ebay regarding this issue would be great too!

TIA.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

It happens to me when I've been looking at International Items for Sale on eBay.com.  To correct I enter eBay.co.uk on another Search Engine, I do go back to usual Search Engine next time I Log on.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

I' not entirely sure what you mean by this? I don't use international ebay at all.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

When anyone in the UK is looking at what eBay UK is selling - some of the items adverts are from USA etc., & if the advert is viewed (clicked on) it may go on to eBay.com (the site the advert is being sold on).

I described my experience of it happening & how I solved it.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: