Can't view order details page

Since coming in today I cannot open any of my orders. Either from my emails or the awaiting dispatch page. It just goes to the 'we've looked everywere page' that you usually get when viewing an old listing. IS anyone else getting the same?

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Yep. Ebay glitch. Happy Friday.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Today is eBay's maintenance day and many things go awry from time to time,  especially early in the mornings here,  where in eBay's HQ in CaliforniA ,   it's still early dark hours of the morning,  and that's when updates are made,  making things here in the UK not possible to view / manage from time to time.

Check a little later on,  things should then be back to normal.

@aj_swift 

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Its enforced lazy starts to a Friday - we could put a positive spin on it and say eBay are looking after our mental health ensuring we have one morning a week off!

Friday mornings have long term been try not to do anything on eBay mornings.  On the flip side if you want things to fly around 5am on a Sunday morning is typically amazing for stuff uploading really quickly.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Me too..............................

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

I've just come on to look if anybody else is having this problem, I was panicking a little. I'll check again later because I have orders that will need to go out today

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Yes i am the same can't open my orders page to get the addresses

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

We have the same problem, just got an agent to ring me and they know of the issue, he said he would send my account details to someone else and it was sorted and up and running again within a few minutes!

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Thank you for that 😁. I can now open my addresses in the emails, so going to use that way.

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent