Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RONNIE O,SULLIVAN in person

Doncaster again to get Ronnie O,Sullivan on a doig great day i managed to get him three times ,Snooker plaers are very esay to get in person 99 out of a hundred are great down to earth BUT then you come to what i call footballers syndrome they think ...

003.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG

Blake Harrison - Inbetweeners IP

Out in Manchester this morning I went to get Blake Harrison with being a big Inbetweeners fan. Very quiet only 4 of us which made life simple, so I managed a pic with him and then also got an index card and photo signed too. pic: http://i622.photobuc...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

O/T; Bon Voyage for 2 weeks

I was doing to cancel this years holidays but Val's mum insisted we go, Chemo finishes tomorrow then a 10-18 day break befoe another bone marrow Biopsy..Might even be banned form Visitors for a while as she now has no immune system to fight any bugs....

Sacha Parkinson

sent: lor, s.a.s.e and a blank Corrie castcard to Sacha on 9/8/11, recieved it back signed today and she also kindly sent me another 3 castcards a nice surprise after so long anyway didnt expect to see this one come back. have only added the 1 pic se...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Latest Replies

Had a chance to post my replies from the last week. Firstly an EE reply from Kierston Wareing who I wrote to in April-nearing 100 cards now! Mr next reply was to get my cards and photo signed by former Arsenal,Hull and Northern Ireland player Terry N...

002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG
User avatar by Observer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wed 14Aug13 - 1 Reply

One of my recent requests came back quickly. Chris Jury - 9 days Chris kindly signed my 4x6 Doctor Who photo, 6x4 EastEnders logo photo and record card. He also kindly included a signed pic of his own. As well as being an actor, he was director/produ...

Mon 12Aug13 - 1 Reply

Nice start to the week. Lucy Benjamin - 7 days via theatre Had not sent any of my EE ttm projects for a while, so sent my EE 20 Years book and one of my Doctor Who photos to Lucy. She was a youngster when she played young Nyssa in Doctor Who. Pleased...

Maurice Malpas Scotland reply

I sent my usual two Scotland cards to Maurice Malpas on 3/8/13 I got both cards and a signed compliment slip back today . Maurice Malpas made his Scotland debut in a friendly away to France on 1/6/84 he went on to play 55 times for Scotland . Maurice...

img315.jpg img316.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos

Brady reply

I have not sent any requests out since I got back, so returns have slowed right down, although some more Muppet Show guest cards came back today - Florence Henderson aka Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch. Will have to get writing again, especially wit...

f henderson.jpg

IP yesterday (Rangers)

Went along to the Glasgow Rangers game yesterday and managed to get 20 of the first team squad to sign my programme and index cards. Some of the players that signed were: Lee McCulloch, Ian Black, Richard Foster, Dean Shiels, Nicky Law and Jon Daly. ...

Bolton vs Reading IP Yesterday

First IP and home game of the season for us yesterday. Met up with a friend from London prior to the game and we went and got Bolton arriving, added the new signings to some photos and Marc Tierney on a football card I had. After the game I went and ...

• 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Dave Bowman Scotland reply .

I sent two cards to Dave Bowman on 29/7/13 I got both cards back signed today . One of the cards was a bit smudged it's not too bad but it looks a lot worse in the pic . Dave Bowman made his Scotland debut in a friendly against Finland on 25/3/92 he ...

img314.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Purchases

It's been a bit slow on here this week so thought I's post a few purchases that arrived today: Fiirst up, a few rare Star Wars purchaes from a collecting friend of mine: Andrew Ainsworth - Prop Maker on the original Star Wars, he created the original...

Jessie Wallace

sent: lor, s.a.s.e and a blank EE castcard to Jessie on 22/5/13 and recieved it back signed today. Very pleased with this 2nd time around as my first request she only signed my older castcard and didnt send back the newer one I sent so pleased to hav...

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos