Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E-bay buy....

Bought it from the Stanley website earlier this week, Match worn shirt from 2013 season signed by No 17 James Grey, This is the Football league 125th Anniversary shirt 1888-2013 issued to players, Cracking addition to my collection. Cost £40 inc P&P ...

Terry paine signed FDC.

Done very little TTM this year but had one back today. Multi signed FDC from the boys from '66. I sent this World cup '66 FDC off to Terry Paine over in South Africa , Via a Radio Station he worked for,early January of this year, already signed by a ...

P1120471.JPG

Mike Teague, England RU reply....

Sent my Six Nations book, rugby card, index cards and questionaire to Mike Teague on the 21/5 and received all back signed today, 27/5. Mike played his club rugby for Gloucester, his country England and was a member of two British Lions tours in 1989...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tracey Eddon

I received my thee 10x8s back from Tracey today who was a stunt woman on Return of the Jedi and Supergirl amongst many others, she kindly signed my two Star Wars photos including a recent purchase already signed by Colin Skeaping and my Supergirl pho...

tracey eddon 5 (1).jpg tracey eddon 5 (2).jpg tracey eddon 5 (3).jpg

Georgia Moffett

I'm not being over run with replies at the moment but did get this one back from Georgia Moffett today. One from Dr Who and one from Merlin and all in her usual prompt way. I thought she was great as Jenny in The Doctor's Daughter.

Philip Glenister

Mr Glenister was in the final episode of Poirot so, I sent my 10X8 plus one of my own designs to him on the 8/1/15 and he has very kindly signed both. Pity the Royal Mail managed to bend it despite the proper board I used and DO NOT BEND written clea...

006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG

Steve John Shepherd

I had received a reply from Steve on a Star Wars before from when he was in EastEnders but he signed my photo in a dark pen on a dark spot and it is really hard to the signature so I thought I woudl take the opportunity of him appearing in a play to ...

steve john shepherd 2 (2).jpg steve john shepherd 2 (1).jpg

No 22 and 23 for the year.

I found these 2 over in Clitheroe yesterday. Cost me £1.49.First up "Eric Knowles Antiques" big chunky book hardbacked first edition from 2006 signed by the man hiself, Local lad too.Eric Knowles (born 19 February 1953 in Nelson, Lancashire, England)...

Been a tad busy :)

Hi Guys and Suzanne Sorry not been on for a few weeks, but i have been really busy moving house. You know how it is, moving, unpacking, sorting all the change of address etc etc etc. But i am happy to say that i think it is all done now Bigger house,...

Finds No 19, 20 and 21.

Had a busy last 2 weekends with going down to Shrewsbury then had a long week end up in Edinburgh , Friday to Monday, last week end but did manage to find quite a few signed books up over the border. Whilst wandering the streets of Edinburgh we came ...

Kenny Burns Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards to kenny burns on 13/4/15 I got both cards back signed today . Kenny burns made his Scotland debut on 27/3/74 in a friendly away against West Germany he went on to win 20 caps . Kenny played for Birmingham City , Nottingham ...

img659.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ryan Giggs

sent: lor and a s.a.s.e to Ryan on 2/5/15 and recieved a clubcard back signed today, surprisingly quick this one too compared to the time it took when playing must have a bit more time now he's retired. sent via: carrington pic: http://i622.photobuck...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos