Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Toyah Wilcox "VV" TTM result.

This is the only request I have ent before heading off to Mexico, Posted this one out to Toyah Wilcox, who is on a nationwide tour "acoustic, up close and personal" I sent this down to her on the 13th of Sept, posted it on my way to the Airport, Via ...

DOUGIE LAMPKIN

DOUGIE LAMPKIN WORLD CHAMPION 12 times trials bike now retired he was opening a gym in Scunthorpe so I went along a got him to sign for me I was the only autograph collected there

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Steve Lanning

Over the moon with this reply. Steve Lanning was the 2nd Assistant Director on The Empire Strikes Back. After an RTS earlier in the year I tried to contact him by emailing his film company and his Son was kind enough to come back to me saying that hi...

Thank you Suzanne .

I got a very nice surprise through the post the other day , Suzanne very kindly sent me acopy of Breaking The Limits The Sam Ermolenko Story the book has been signed anddedicated " to Brian " . Many thanks to you Suzanne what a fantastic members this...

img786.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Danny John Jules

Apologies everyone, I have been absent for a long time now. Suffice to say that life has been hectic for some time and the hobby has taken very much a back seat in the last few months. I haven't sent anything out since June and I have not had anythin...

I think this is No 49............

Cost me £1.50 yesterday morning in a local charity shop in Accrington. 2nd time I have forund this one signed by the Author. Hardbacked first edition from 1995 titled " Back in Business" signed by Author Michael Barrymore. Michael Ciaran Parker (born...

DAMIEN HURST in person

At the the snooker World championship at Sheffield the artist Damien Hurst a great friend of Ronnie OSullivan turned up I managed to get his autograph on one small. Photo I had with me .Since then I have it framed I think it looks very good

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg