Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lady of the moment

Wrote to that wonderful actress Nicola Walker five weeks ago and received my reply today. Currently starring in River and another series running at the same time I believe (Unforgotten??). "http://i62.tinypic.com/rh0brs.jpg" border="

Lawrie Leslie Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Lawrie Leslie last week I got both cards and a very nice letter from his wife returned to me yeterday . I was thinking about sending Lawrie my shirt but I don't think I will bother him again . Lawrie Leslie made his Scotland dedut...

img787.jpg img788.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

O/T

No football for me tonight, laid up with a chest infection......5 goals in the fist 36 mins Stanley 3-2 in front,,what a game to miss, Hope I'm ok for week end at home again against Dagenham.

Find No 50 for the year.

This is the 2nd signed book I have found by this author this year and same as the last one was in the RSPCA charity shop for 50p.Hard backed first edition from 2007 titled "Wolf of the plains" from the Conquerer series signed by author Conn Iggulden....

Aviation Sigs

Where I work there is a sort of jumble sale at the beginning of each month. As the mug who has to move the new stuff that comes in, I benefit from first pick. I saw these aviation prints and thought, "very nice" and then I saw the sigs and thought "O...

006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 004.JPG

Howard Kendall R.I.P

Former Everton manager Howard Kendall has died at the age of 69.Kendall played for the Toffees and managed them on three occasions, with his first spell in charge being the most successful in the club's history.He led the side to two First Division t...

Kevin Keegan, England reply......

Sent my 1974 England v Portugal & 1975 England v West Germany programmes, football card and index cards to Kevin Keegan in May this year and received all back signed today, 16/10. Well pleased to get these back from one of England's great internation...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Joe Jordan reply .

I sent three Scotland 1978 World Cup related programmes to Joe Jordan on Monday I got all three programmes returned today Joe has kindly signed the front of the programmes and he has also signed the inside of the Wales programme

img789.jpg img790.jpg img793.jpg img791.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Derek McInnes failure .

I sent three cards to Derek McInnes manager of Aberdeen last season but I did not get a reply so I thought I would try him again this year , today I got two of my three cards back unsigned . After getting such a nice reply yesterday from an 80 year o...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

ANOTHER CLUB CARD

HI GUYS RECIEVED ANOTHER REPLY FOR MY UNITED CC COLLECTION TODAY FROM JESSE LINGARD...REALLY BUSY WITH THE NEW JOB AT THE MO BUT KEEP CHECKING IN EVERY NOW AND THEN SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HERES HOPING FOR MORE REPLIES FOR ALL OF US

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

TERRY GRIFFTHS

Since I've been away from TTM I have been working on a few things like this SNOOKER world championship trophy I managed to get it signed by all world champ is except the last two SELBY BINGHAM but with refs and commontater on the last one on was Terr...

image.jpeg