Well No 10 find........and a regular..........

I picked this up in Blackburn yesterday. I think this is No 14 signed in the collection...Mr Andy McNab once again.

Hardbacked first edition  from 1993 titled " Bravo Two Zero"  signed by the man himself, I already have this one in my collection but I won't be leaving them for others. Probably  still the cheapest Andy McNab signed book collection around.

Andy McNab DCM, MM (born 28 December 1959) is the pseudonym for an English novelist and former Special Air Service (SAS) sergeant.[1]

McNab came into public prominence in 1993, when he published his account of the Special Air Service (SAS) patrol Bravo Two Zero, for which he had been awarded the Distinguished Conduct Medal in 1991. He had previously received the Military Medal in 1980, awarded for an action whilst serving with the Royal Green Jackets in Northern Ireland during 1979.

In addition to Bravo Two Zero he has written two other autobiographies and a number of fiction books.

P1120239.JPG

P1120240.JPG

P1120241.JPG

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

YOUR ON A SUPERB RUN WITH YOUR FINDS MATE...LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

great addition to your McNab collection, well done

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Very well done Alex you always seem to find something of interest I was round our charity shops yesteday but found nothing Smiley Sad

Hail Hail
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Fantastic book to find Alex. Nice one.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

very nice find alex

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Very nice addition to the McNab book collection, Alex.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent