Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

For parts or not working - not as described

Sorry, another question! I've listed some machinery and vehicle major units, engines and the like. They've been stored unused for some years; some I knew the condition of before storage, some are a bit of an unknown, any of them might have deteriorat...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can anyone help with this question?

I've not sold for over a year so a bit rusty and was looking at the 'Fees for private sellers' page where it says .. "Free selling for pre-owned clothesIt's now free for UK based private sellers to sell clothes. You won't pay final value fees or regu...

buyer problems

Have found out today that a buyer who gave me negative feedback does it all the time - have checked her feedback to others and she gives everyone an AVOID THIS SELLER notice. Its ridiculous because when I contacted e bay they did nothing about the se...

Resolved! Non payment

I am getting totally fed up with the number of bidders who do not pay. It is definitely on the increase and I am not sure quite what measures eBay are taking to counteract this. I know the bidder will get a strike but how does this affect their abili...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downfall in Sales - February 2024

Has anything changed recently as we noticed Sales have Dropped once again since Last week.We have gone down from steady sales of 10-12 to 0 from last week. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• 33 replies
  • 4 kudos

Cancelling bids

Hello helpful people,Question 1. how do I cancel a bid ?( I just can't find the relevant page again!)Question 2. How did they manage to bid in the first place?Because... the reason I need to cancel is, 'a Country I don't ship to' and somebody else fr...

What the heck? eBay Fees!

Hi everyone OK so I have only just made my first sale - my store has been open for about 2 weeks at this point. I am new to eBay but not new to business so I am still trying to figure everthing out on here but so far, I am not sure eBay is for me. Th...

Selling

Hi all. What is going on with ebay sales? We have had a few sales but nothing like what we should have. Has anybody else experiencing low sales figures?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here: