Only received a Partial refund on an item where the seller was using the global shipping program

Hi, I bought an item on the 10th April from the States (i'm in the uk) the seller uses GSP , I then received a dispatched notification which said it would be delivered by the 29/04.  On the 23/04 the seller refunded me for just the item, not the shipping and custom charge I paid. I contacted Ebay tonight and they told me to wait another 5 days for the seller to respond and help which judging by their feedback they won't. Shortly after the chat box closed I received emails from ebay saying the case was closed and I wouldn't get a refund because its not covered by their guarantee.  How do i get the rest of my money back ? Appreciate any help, thanks.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Only received a Partial refund on an item where the seller was using the global shipping program

Hi, as a seller I can confirm that the seller only receives the price of his goods through the GSP. The GSP centre are responsible for the shipping and customs charges, none of which goes to the sellers account. I would contact the GSP centre in the UK and ask what their procedures are and take it from there.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent